The two biggest challenges revenue cycle leaders are facing today are manual processes and the steadily increasing denial rates. Hospitals are experiencing two main issues when attempting to address denials:
- The decentralized, error-prone, manual processes associated with the various departments and staff members who touch an invoice.
- Lack of visibility and information around the root cause of a denial.
The only way for healthcare providers to resolve these challenges is through technology. This White Paper articulates the need for hospitals to be more efficient and technology driven, and highlights the financial consequences provider organizations experience when technology is not present.
Download this paper to:
- Understand the challenges hospitals/health systems are experiencing by not having an IT backbone
- Identify the two main types of technology that are impacting revenue cycle processes today
- Learn how hospitals can not only catch denials, but they can fix them before they become denials